Euro Pak Cargo Services Terms and Conditions
NOTE: PLEASE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Terms and Conditions for Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd, and the pakcargoservices.co.uk, pakcargoservices.com, europakcargoservices.co.uk and europakcargoservices.com websites.
USER AGREEMENT: This document contains important information regarding the terms and conditions under which Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd offers its cargo services. Read this document carefully and please note that the information contained herein is subject to change without any notice. Terms and con
For security and legal reasons, items are subject to search, and illegal or potentially unsafe property and prohibited commodities are subject to seizure.
No hazardous materials may be transported through Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd.
Weapons, liquor, or any illegal substances can not be transported through Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd.
Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd cannot provide for and in no manner will be liable for the loss or physical damage to certain packages, including but not limited to, jewellery, electronic equipment, personal keepsakes, antiques, art, fragile items (including glass), unique or one-of-a-kind items or items of unusual value (including, but not limited to, precious metals, or currency). Such items are shipped expressly at your own exclusive risk.
Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd reserves the binding right to refuse any shipment which it deems at its sole discretion to be undeliverable, unfit for shipment, could be easily damaged, and/or may contain possible dangerous, regulated or illegal items.
Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd agrees to manage, within its’ limitations, all necessary logistics, tracking and customer service functions for any accepted orders, providing that our client provides timely and accurate information when available, concerning the item(s) shipped via the logistics companies contracted through Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd. User agrees that Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd may modify, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the services at any time without notice to the user, in which case Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd shall not be liable to the user or any third party. The services are all delivered to the user subject to all terms and conditions imposed by contracted carriers, including but not limited to, all terms and conditions contained on such companies’ websites, any transportation agreements, applicable tariffs or other rules or procedures of the contracted carriers.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd liability in connection with your shipment is limited to the lesser of your actual damages or £110 per shipment.
Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd retains no liability for any loss in excess of its maximum liability of £110. In all events, euro Pak cargo services ltd.’s maximum liability in connection with this shipment is limited to the lesser of actual damage or £110 per shipment.
In no event shall Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd be liable to the user for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this user agreement, regardless of the active or passive negligence or sole, joint, concurrent, or comparative negligence of Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd
The User expressly acknowledges that Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd is not liable for (a) any carrier’s failure to make timely delivery on a specified delivery date, (b) any delays in parcels or deliveries by Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd or its carriers, or deletion or failure to store shipping requests or shipping records.
Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd will not be liable for loss, damage or delay caused by events beyond our control, including but not limited to acts of God, war or civil unrest, or acts of government.
Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd is only liable for loss of or physical damage to package at actual cash value and not replacement cost, up to £110. Further, Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd liability is not applicable to additional costs incurred by the customer if a shipment is late, or any other costs outside of the actual cash value of a lost or damaged package, up to £110. In no event shall Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd be liable for any consequential damages, lost profits or lost opportunity costs
Some amount of normal wear and tear should be expected when luggage is transported. Because of the automated systems used by transportation companies during handling.
Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd is not responsible for delays due to factors beyond our control including but not limited to, direct or indirect, acts of God, riots, customs delays, or strikes. Shipment delays due to these occurrences void all responsibility and liability of Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd
Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd is in no way liable or responsible for any losses or damages to property left unattended while waiting for pickup or property left unattended at the final destination.
If your baggage is not received after 10 weeks of the estimated end of delivery, a refund request must be submitted in writing by emailing us We will not be obligated to refund any charges for any of the following reasons:
1. Shipment was delayed, held, or re-routed due the request or actions of the user as defined in our terms and conditions.
2. The shipment delivery was refused by recipient or if there was no recipient present for receiving shipments.
3. The shipment was delayed due to an incorrect address.
4. The shipment was delayed due to customs clearance.
5. Delivery or pick up location is considered outside primary service areas.
All claims must be made in writing and within the time limits set forth above.
Failure to provide us with notice in the manner and within the time limits set forth above will result in denial of your claim, and we will have no liability or obligation to pay your claim. The filing of a lawsuit does not constitutecompliance with these notice provisions.
REFUSAL OF SHIPMENT
Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd and our agents reserve the right to hold any shipment that may be deemed undeliverable for any reasons stated in our terms and conditions.
PROHIBITED & RESTRICTED COMMODITIES:
1. Live Animals, Reptiles, Snakes, Birds, and Insects
4. Firearms (Parts thereof including paintball, pellet guns, air rifles, etc.)
6. Drugs / Narcotics (illegal)
7. Human remains (including ashes)
8. Counterfeit or Pirated goods or material
9. Dangerous Goods
Hazardous or combustible materials, including asbestos and ammunition, as defined by applicable sea or road transport regulations.
10. Precious Metals and Stones (Including unfinished Jewellery)
11. Negotiable Instruments
12. Perishable items (Flowers, plants, foodstuffs, items requiring temperature control)
13. Medical samples (Such as biological/diagnostic specimens, blood, urine, bodily fluids, etc.)
Such as any kind of frogs, insects, lizards, tortoises, sea life, worms etc.
CONDITION ACCEPTABLE ELECTRONICS
You may send limited number of electronics, such as laptops, computers, monitors, TV, hand held devices/ video games, other TV games, mobile phones, air conditioners, small refrigerators etc.
Charitable items (donations)
You may only send clothing, shoes, blankets, and other bedding items.
All deliveries will be subject to custom clearance.
Parcels will be delivered with in 6 to 8 weeks, maybe deliveries take longer than expected if custom office is close due to unforeseen circumstances.
Parcels will be disposed without any notice if parcel is not received in Pakistan and no enquiry has been made with in 10 weeks from pick up date on the invoice.
Parcels will be disposed if unnecessary items are put in with out our permission and knowledge.
Parcels will be disposed without any notice if any threats or abusive language used.
Old parcels will be valued at only £25.
Maximum refund for new parcel will be £110.
Refund will only be given if proof of purchase is provided at time of collection.
Check your parcels at the time of receiving, Once received we are no longer liable and responsible for your parcels and you cannot make any claims.
1. Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd shall not be liable for any delay in delivery caused by unavailability at delivery address of consignee or any other authorised recipient.
2. Parcels cannot be delivered until the full amount on this invoice is received.
3. The postage and packaging charges are non – refundable
4. Parcels will be delivered within 6 to 8 weeks, deliveries may take longer than expected is custom office is closed due to unforeseen circumstances.
5. All deliveries will be subject to custom clearance.
6.Any delay that develops in customs Karachi or on route from UK to Pakistan will not be the responsibility of Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd or their staff.
7. if the receiver is not present of contactable in Pakistan and no enquiry is made within 10 weeks, Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd will dispose of the parcel without notice.
8. Parcels may be disosed if ittems which are not allowed are put into the parcel without our permission and knowledge.
9. The receiver is responsibile for checking their parcels at time of receiving. Once signed and received Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd are no longer liable and responsiible for the parcel
10. Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd has a zero tolerance policy for threats and abusive language used towards its’ staff. If this occurs your details will be passed on to the relevant authorities, there will be no refund for any loss incurred and the parcel will be disposed of without any correspondence.
11. Any complaints should be notified within 24 hours of receiving any parcel in Pakistan or Azad Kashmir. After this confirmed period Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd. is not responsible for any loss you may encounter.
12. Euro Pak Cargo Services Ltd is not liable for items which may expire during transit or items which are damaged due to the nature of the senders’ packaging.
13. There is no guarantee of parcels being delivered on time in any strike conditions or force majeure.
14. Changing the address of the receiver will result in a minimum charge of £15
15. Old parcels will be valu ed at £25 and new parcels will be valued at £110*